Muddie Trails presents a mouthwatering experience on the western ghats of Coorg. Revel in the beauty of our coffee estate stay, visit Kushalnagar of Coorg, a hidden lake along with an Elephant camp across the river Cauvery. Chill in the monsoon rains, warm yourself close by the bonfire & treat yourself by tasting amazing Coorgie style food. Hike up Kabbe hills (Easy trek) and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Western ghats filled with mist and clouds. Relax and rejuvenate in the heart untouched part of Coorg. Finally, visit Madikere - the most happening town of Coorg!
It's all waiting for you Hyderabad!
Coorg is a hill station located in Karnataka famous for its coffee and tea plantations. Coorg is called the Scotland of India thanks to its majestic beauty and cool climate. It is situated at 3500 ft above sea level. Nestled among the lush greenery of the Western Ghats, Coorg offers an unmatched beautiful vacation to tourists.
- Group Size: 10+
- Stay: At our very beautiful homestay amidst coffee estate with birds chirping all around
Up & down Semi-sleeper Bus between HYD & BLR (Non AC),
Tempo between BLR and Coorg (Non AC)
- Starting time: Friday night around 8 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 PM
- Pick-up/Drop points: Multiple pick up spots in HYD
- Experience Kabbe Hills of Coorg,
- Coffee estates & Waterfall
- Pristine Lake
- Elephant Camp
- Cauvery river
- Madikeri town with fantastic views
- Very cold climate
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from Hyderabad, the journey of around 8 hours to Bangalore outskirts
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Switch to our private Tempo
- A short journey to reach a restaurant, freshen up and have fulfilling breakfast
- Head to Kushalnagar of Coorg, visit a beautiful hidden Lake and revel at the serenity of water, go around for a nature walk and explore the scenic beauty of the place
- Have Lunch
- Visit Dubare Elephant Camp by crossing the river Cauvery on a boat. See the tuskers rejuvenating in the camp close to their habitat.
- Drive towards south Coorg and reach our Homestay
- Follow up with the warmth of a campfire
- Music, campfire with long conversations & well deserved hot & delicious Coorgie dinner
- Take good rest for the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Start hike to the Kabbe Hills & enjoy the stunning views, relax at the top among the clouds and fantastic views
- Visit nearby waterfalls and feel the gush (Not allowed to play in the water)
- Have Lunch
- Visit Madikere town filled in the clouds, mesmerizing viewpoints, shop your bags full of spices and coffee,
- After this, start back towards our Bus stop in BLR.
- Take the Bus to Hyderabad, overnight journey
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home in the morning
- Share the beautiful story of Coorg trip with your friends
- Shared stay at our lovely homestay
- 1 Breakfast & Dinner at our homestay
- Campfire with group activities
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
340 total visits