Trip Itinerary (Chennai-Kotagiri, Ooty)
We'll meet @ Chennai Koyambedu around 18:00 on Friday's, where you'll be picked up from our fixed boarding points.
Then, an 11-hour drive via highways and ghat sections.
First day @ Kotagiri
The next day, Reach our campsite at 08:00 - Freshen Up - Breakfast
Later, we adventure through the maneuver rocks, jump and play through the canyon - activities suitable for beginners.
You'll experience living as close to nature as you can get.
Get your camera ready and snap away! One in a million views!
Experience adventure with culture as we take you through Kotagiri's rich landscape and heritage!
Visit abandoned houses along the way and witness Kotagiri culture first-hand!
Activities after 19:00 (Nature talks, Outdoor games, Live BBQ and other activities)
We can go for a short night trek after dinner on group request*
End the day with dinner at sharing tents.
Last day @ Kotagiri
Wake up refreshed to the aroma of hot drinks!
Later, the trek from campsite to mesmerizing falls, Experience the views and chill bath as we drive you to the top!
Lunch at the selected hotel or traditional food (Self-Sponsered)
Agriculture activities & local shopping after lunch or Kodanadu viewpoint drive.
Get a chance to see how Tea is grown and the engineering feat of watering the farms.
The return journey to Chennai starts 17:00 from GoKotagiri Tourism Depot at Pandian Park, Kotagiri.
Sunday night: Reach Chennai Koyambedu around 03:00 AM (Monday Morning)
Overnight stay in tents with comfortable bedding
All transfer between Chennai Kotagiri Chennai (Non ACTT, Non AC Sleeper bus or 2+2 Semi Sleeper coach based on final travelers) including round-trip, Tolls, Parking, Driver allowance.
Trekking Permit, Entrance, Guidance
Breakfast (2), Lunch (1), Dinner 1 (Live BBQ), Unlimited Tea, Coffee.
FYI You can customize the trips mentioned above and get accurate best rates accordingly.
Things you need during trekking adventures:
- Trekking - Sports shoes. Ankle shoes preferred as the trek is rocky.
- Full Pants / Track Suit / Full sleeves. the subtropical thorny vegetation might scratch your feet's and hands.
- Mosquito repellent (Optional)
- sunscreen - moisturizer
- Strictly NO PLASTIC materials allowed during the trip.
All about our trekking!
- Travel worry-free and enjoy having most logistics taken care of for you.
- Enjoy a learning experience where guide interpretation brings your chosen destination to life in a way that would be difficult to match on your own.
- Relax and let Wildland handle permits, fees, local transportation, gear...etc.
- Eat delicious meals, whether you're camping or on an inn-based tour.
- Enjoy a higher level of safety in areas that are potential.
- We have employed a team of professional adventure leaders and a number of local tour guides to take you through this breath-taking experience.
- GoKotagiri Tourism may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers booked up for the trip from the start location.
- GoKotagiri Team will inform you about the cancellation before 24 hours so that you have replanning on upcoming dates or cancel to make alternate plans.
158 total visits