It is surprising the influence that emotional factors can have on seemingly unrelated impediments. Everything from illnesses, pain, to performance and other physical conditions can be influenced by emotional states.
The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) workshop at Mindsight Clinic aims to educate participants on such influences emotional factors can have on you.
Working within the frameworks of a syllabus in a limited duration will help Mindsight identify emotional issues while keeping in mind the areas in one’s life which have scope for improvement. The EFT workshop involves tests and analyses that, with the right participation, guarantee immediate improvements in the intended areas of a client’s life, and thereby involves important skills for participants to garner.
- Introduction to EFT
- Tapping points and the major organs in your body that you are creating a calming effect on, by tapping on these points
- Breathing exercise
- Beating your anxiety with EFT
- Advance tapping technique that tunes conscious and subconscious mind to work together
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy applications
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of their performance
ELIGIBILITY FOR CERTIFICATION
- Punctuality in all sessions
68 total visits