The event is meant for you if you are facing any of the following Slowdowns or Roadblocks in your organization.
- Are you disturbed because of the delay in payments and negative cash flows?
- Is your cost increasing and margins shrinking?
- Do you give a long credit period or heavy discounts to acquire new clients or retain existing ones?
- Do you feel that your employees don’t work when you are not at the office?
- Do you feel that you have the best strategies but find difficulty in Execution?
- Do you find it difficult to compete against low-cost competitors?
- Do you find difficult to retain your top talent and fear that they may join your competitor?
- Is profitability, liquidity, growth & productivity a matter of concern for you?
- Do you feel thathiring the right manpower is a challenge for you?
- Do you face difficulty in managing performance & maximizing the results of your employees?
- Do you need help in identifying your money-making model &recurring revenue model of your business?
- Are you doing a lot of Hard Work to grow your business, but scalability & business expansion is still a dream for you?
Dr. Vivek Bindra
Dr. Vivek Bindra is a Revolutionary Entrepreneur, an Internationally Acclaimed Motivational Speaker and a Business Coach.
Known for Creating Most Sought after Content on Leadership Development, which is helping People across the Globe in achieving their Business Goals.
Author of 10 High Power Motivational Books, which are available on Flipkart and Amazon.
Owner of World’s Most Subscribed Entrepreneurship YouTube Channel.
With more than 9.5 Million Active Subscribers on YouTube, he is one of the World’s Greatest Influencers.
Known for Creating a Free Learning University on YouTube.
An Acclaimed Executive Coach for over Top 100 CEO in India.
Trusted Advisor for Over 500 Corporate Houses.
Inspired Millions of People across the Globe by Training in more than 25 Countries.
Awards & Honours
Bestowed with the Honorary Title of ‘Think Tank of Corporate Asia’ by the World Leadership Federation, Dubai.
Awarded the Best Leadership Trainer in Asia by Marshall Goldsmith at the World HRD Congress.
Awarded with India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders – Pride of the Nation Award in a ceremonial function hosted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Awarded the Best CEO Coach in India by Times of India – Speaking Tree.
Awarded the Best Corporate Trainer in India by Maruti Suzuki Consecutively for Two Years in a row.
Holds a place in the Esteemed Golden Book of Records for Training the Largest Gathering of HR Professionals under one Roof on - Can HR Become a CEO?
115 total visits