BIKE RIDE | FIREFLIES | LIVE MUSIC | GUITAR | BONFIRE | BBQ | OLD SCHOOL FUN |
Fireflies will be back this monsoon to show their magic show. Join us to watch these tiny magical messengers of hope. Magic happens when these tiny flies glow like ferry lights. It's one magical sight. Imagine thousands of fireflies lighting up at precisely the same time, over and over, from dusk to dark. The most spectacular show is said to be the mass synchronous display of several Pteroptyx species in Southeast Asia. Masses of male fireflies congregate in groups (called leks) and in unison emit rhythmic courtship flashes. Fireflies or lightning bugs are from the family Coleoptera:Lampyridae, and they may well be our most beloved insect, inspiring poets and scientists alike. Most importantly to remember, fireflies not neither flies nor bugs. Fireflies are actually beetles and there are 2,000 species on our planet. Our Destination is a completely Isolated and Newly Explored location and Very first such an event taking place on that Spot.
Event Date: 8th-9th June 2019.
Duration: 1 Night 1 Days.
Difficulty Level: Medium (Route Consists Crossing of Ghats with Hairpin Bends and Rough Roads)
Journey : Thane - Kalyan - Murbad - Malshej Ghat - Otur - kotul - Rajur - Bhandhardhara
07:00AM Meet our Rider Leader at Vivana Mall Thane.
07:15AM Flag Off.
08:00AM 2nd Meetup Point Kalyan-Bhiwandi Bypass.
08:15AM Head for Malshej Ghat via Murbad.
10:30AM Reach Malshej Ghat and Explore.
11:00AM Start heading for Bhandhardara.
02:00PM Reach Bhandhardhara Campsite
02:30PM Get Refresh and have Lunch.
03:00PM Post Lunch get relaxed.
05:00PM Evening refreshment.
06:00PM Tents Pitching Activity.
11:00PM Head for the jungle trails for fireflies sighting.
01:00AM Antakshri, Games, Ghost Stories, Dum Sheras & Lots of Masti.
07:00AM Wake Up Call.
11:30PM Start return Journey via NH160.
01:00PM Halt at Hotel for Lunch.
04:00PM Reach Thane Vivana Mall(Tentative). Time to say Good Byee...
Things to Carry
01. Id Proof Compulsory
02. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
03. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash won't be entertained)
04. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
05. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
06. Backpack to carry all stuff.
07. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
08. Camera (Optional).
10. Bedsheet / Sleeping Bag.
12. Extra Pair of Cloths.
NOTE: Make sure all the above mentioned stuff you carry in a well covered Waterpoof Bags to avoid all things getting wet.
Gears needed : COMPULSORY
01. Full face helmet( ISI mark/DOT approved)
02. FUll Finger Gloves
03. Knee & elbow guards
04. Windproof Jacket / Protective Riding Jacket 01 nos.
05. Balaclava 01 nos.
06. Long pants.
07. Round neck T-shirts
08. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole.
Documents needed : COMPULSORY
01. Permanent Drivers License
02. Motor Vehicle Insurance
03. PUC Certificate
04. Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
05. Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
06. Id Proof of Pillion (Pan Card/ Dl / Aadhar Card)
Riding Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
01. Single Line or Two by Two Formation as per Leaders Instructions and Notifications.
02. Stricty No alcohol on Rides.
03. No competition between riders or other vehicles.
04. No breaking away from the pack
05. Keeping to time schedules
06. No wrong side riding or overtaking
Minimum Bike Condition:
01. Headlights and Tail Lights.
02. All four functioning Indicators.
04. Tyre Condition.
05. Number Plate
21 total visits