This is the best weekend getaway you are going to get!
Land up in scenic Yelagiri and explore your painting skills amidst the hills using neon colors. Not just this, you get to have a walkthrough artificial caves at Stellar Cave where you can be assured of a wow experience :) You also get to play fun motion sensor games in an Open Theatre at the venue! To top it all, we present a private stargazing observatory for you to enjoy. Add to that an option to sleep under the stars in premium tents :) And don't forget your very own painted and signed masterpiece would adorn the walls of Stellar Cave for all tourists to admire! Neon colors glow in dim lights and so the effect is awesome in caves :)
Not to miss out on the sumptuous dinner to be served over a bonfire, for you to mingle with the rest of the participants or just enjoy the scenic glory with the delicious food!
Limited Seats! Bring family and friends along and have a memorable time! Do not miss this experience, book your tickets now!
Following is the detailed itinerary for the event:-
- 12 PM - Reach Yelagiri
- 12 PM - 3 PM - Check in to hotel room, refresh and have lunch
- 3 PM - Neon Painting Workshop
- 5 PM - Tea & Coffee Break
- 7 PM - Motion Sensor Game in Open Theatre
- 8 PM - Walkthrough Artificial Caves
- 8 30 PM - Dinner with Bonfire
- 9 30 PM - Group Discussion and Telescope
- 1030 PM onwards - Sleep under the stars in a tent or use hotel room
- Neon Painting Workshop (including all materials)
- Hotel Room - 1 day / 1 night
- Tent Stay (Overnight)
- Motion Sensor Game
- Walkthrough Artificial Caves
- Star Gazing using Telescope
- Tea / Coffee
- Travel to and from Yelagiri
- Local Sightseeing
- Tourist Guide
Yelagiri is a safe and cozy hill station situated above Ambur (of Ambur Biryani fame!). In case you are planning to drive back on 28th Sep night instead of staying back overnight, please drive safe since the hairpin bends are pretty sharp. If you are planning to stay overnight you have the option of using the hotel room or the tent.
Items to Carry:
Nothing in particular other than any medicines, food items and refreshments that you may want to carry as per your preference. You may want to carry woolen / warm clothes depending upon your comfort.
About the Anchor:
Anupam has been practicing art since the age of 5. His artwork has won him many awards in school days and introduced in exhibitions. His paintings and training cover landscapes, city life, historical, mythological figures, still art, illusion arts, abstract art, and live portraits. Anupam provides training workshops on painting across Bangalore.
Deegeez Creatives is a platform for upcoming authors, painters, musicians, dancers, actors to express themselves amidst a unique ambiance of like-minded people.
256 total visits
- Start Date: September 28, 2019 15:00:00
- End Date: September 29, 2019 09:00:00
- Type: Promotional
- Location: Chennai
- Category: Travel
- Organizer : Deegeez Creatives
- Address: Stellar Cave Boat House Road, Punganur, Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu 635853, India