Ghatghar Lakeside Camping with the Panoramic View of Alang, Kulang and Madan Mountain Range from the Campsite!
- If relaxing weekend getaway or a peaceful mid-week break is what you are looking for, then this is just the right place for you. Ghatghar is one of the unexplored camping sites in Maharashtra near to Bhandardhara. The nearest railway station of Ghatghar is Kasara and Igatpuri. Ghatghar is the upcoming famous location near to Bhandardhara for the lakeside camping near Pune & Mumbai. It also provides a beautiful opportunity for stargazing. Lakeside camping at Ghatghar is getting very popular. It is the most fantastic place to simply gaze at the night sky and probably the best stargazing experience you will ever have.
- A serene and blissful experience to replenish your body, mind & soul on a perfect weekend keeping you far away from the hustle bustle and monotonous life of the concrete jungle. Our campsite is situated near Ghatghar dam Lake near to Bhandardhara, which is formed due to the rainwater coming from Alang, Kulang and Madan range. From the campsite, you get a panoramic view of Ghatghar dam as well as an access to the beautiful nature, Konkankada View and Sunset point is 1km from campsite. Observing the beauty of nature can be a relaxing and insightful experience. Come, take a walk in the woods, soak in the pristine beauty of nature, and come out taller than the trees.
- This engrossing weekend escapade lets you try your hand at barbecuing, even as you watch the sun set over the horizon with your loved ones, an unforgettable panoramic view of the Alang, Kulang and Madan mountain range in a rejuvenating ambience. Partake in the various group activities, and retire for the day beside a bonfire while gazing at the stars.
Per Person - Adult = Rs.1300 /-
Per person - Kids = Rs. 900/-
Private Cars are available for to and fro journey from Kasara Railway Station which you can book thru us at an additonal charges for a group of 4-5 people min (Which can be split among the travellers)
Public transport like st bus and jeep is also available at a cheaper price from kasara station...
Kids below 5 Years = Free Entry
- Beautiful Sunset, Night camping at Swarangi Lake, BBQ,
- Local Dinner in Dim Light, Bonfire.
- Musical Nights, Team Games.
- Food: Veg, Non-Veg & Jain
* Amenities *
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- First aid kit
Check In / Check Out Time 05:00 PM-11:00 AM
04:00 PM Participants reach at Campsite by their private vehicles. You`ll be welcomed with a Welcome drink (Lemon Juice/ Kokam Sarbat) to refresh you after this long journey. Have some snacks and Tea as well. Get settled in your respective tents.
05:30 PM Its time to enjoy the setting sun with photography. You can also engage your selves in clicking pictures, playing indoor games such as chess, carrom or Badminton, Volleyball and Cricket as well. You may also choose to just relax watching the dark sky taking over and twinkling stars beginning to appear.
07:30 PM Mouth-watering Barbeque is waiting for you (Veg/Non-Veg).
08:30 PM Its Dinner time (Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg Maharashtrian food)
09:30 PM Fun Begins!! Music, Games Antakshari, Dumsheras, Ghost Stories and Much more.
12:00 AM We call for the day
- 07:00 am Wake Up call. You won`t want to miss the Sun Rise. Enjoy the view of rising sun from your lakeside tents.
- 08:00 am Get energized with hot morning Tea and some yummy Breakfast.
- 10:30 am Camping ends and we say bid adieu to the campsite with loads of memories to cherish for life.
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Morning Breakfast and Tea
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Tent Stay (Pillows, blankets and Sleeping mats will be provided by us)
- Expertise and Management Fees
- Personal expenses of any kind·
- Medical, Hospitalization and travelling expenses.
- Any Item Not Covered under inclusion
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 litres each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Blankets (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is must for group
117 total visits