Dandeli is a Wildlife sanctuary which is very calm and peaceful which adds as a stress buster when you're here away from the city. At a distance of 462 km from Bangalore, Dandeli is a picturesque town on the banks of the River Kali in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka.
Head out for this adventurous trip to Dandeli from Bangalore and indulge in an array of activities. Experience the fun and thrill as you try river rafting and raft through the currents. Enjoy kayaking and coracle boat ride in the crystal clear waters. Delight in a quick bath while exploring the natural Jacuzzi in the river Kali and spot some crocodile. Enjoy sightseeing in the Syntheri rocks and if you are lucky to spot some wildlife on this trip.
These are only choices from a 1000 different adventures you can take part in when you are in this beautiful Jungle.
Dandeli lets you indulge in activities like river rafting, kayaking, rappelling, angling, coracle riding and several others and have a tryst with the fascinating wildlife! Discover and explore the appealing beauty of nature along with spotting several exotic wildlife species.
Camp in comfortable tents, indulge in good food and embark on a trek to Dandelions landscape. Delight in the different wildlife around the lush forests and enjoy a lively bonfire during the starry night. Embark on serene nature walks to explore all that Dandeli has to offer you and your cameras.
The most scenic location nestled amidst deep green valleys, deciduous forests, Kali River and wildlife habitats provide an enigmatic time during your stay. The activities mainly include river crossing, kayaking, rafting etc. The package is inclusive of food, accommodation and fun activities.
Activities To Take Part In
- Coracle Rides
- Jungle Trek
- River Rafting (1-2 Hours)
- Night Campfire
- Bird Watching
- Archery at the Campsite
- Volleyball at the Campsite
- Dandeli Dam Back Waters
- Supa Dam
- Sunset point in Dandeli
*PLEASE NOTE SOME OF THE WATER ACTIVITIES MIGHT COST EXTRA WHICH ARE NOT EXPENSIVE. OTHER ACTIVITIES NOT MARKED ARE FREE TO AVAIL SERVICES. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION ONCE YOU REGISTER WITH US
- 09:00 PM We will pick you up from Various Designated spots in the city of Bangalore and we'll start our overnight Journey to Dandeli
- 06:00 AM We will reach our campsite early in the morning where we can relax for a while and freshen up
- 08:00 AM Once you freshen up, some delicious Breakfast will be waiting for you, Load up on some food and get ready for a Day Filled with adventure.
- 09:30 AM Jungle trek through the Jungles of Dandeli, Witness Syntheri Rocks and other wild spots
- 01:30 PM Reach back to the campsite have lunch and load up for the next Adventure
02:30 PM Go on a Jeep Ride through the Dandeli forest and take part in the Kali River Mid Range Rive Rafting (Subject to availability and Water Level)
- 05:30 PM Visit Sun Set Point at the Dandeli Back Waters Dam or Supa Dam on the way back, relax at the spot for some time and take in the breathtaking sunset
- 08:00 PM After you reach the campsite back, relax and rejuvenate for some time. We'll prepare a campfire for you, you can enjoy with some music, some drinks and some barbeque as well
- 10:00 PM When you've had enough of the day, you can pass out in your tents or rooms provided, If you want to keep going at it all night, we'll let you revel as long as you want, you can pass out when you're tired enough
- 06:00 AM Wake up early, freshen up and get ready to trek to the sunrise point, take part in some bird watching and chill at the peak for some time and attain a calm and peaceful state of mind
- 09:00 AM Come back to the campsite when we are done with the sunrise where breakfast will be ready for you to load up
- 11.00 AM Pack up all your belongings from the campsite and head to adventure camp to take part in some extra water activities like Zip lining, Water Jacuzzi, Zorbing and other activities on demand
- 03:00 PM Eat some lunch when done with everything and visit our last location of the adventure in Supa Dam. Witness some breathtaking views and when we are done with Supa Dam, we will start our journey back to Bangalore to bring an end to this amazing tour.
- 05.00 AM Reach Bangalore and get dropped off on your preferred location on the designated route back to our hometown.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
- Dinner Day 1
- Accommodation in Tents or Dormitory Depending on Majority Customer Needs
Jeep Rides to local Sight Seeing Spots
- Tickets and entry charges to all locations
What's NOT included
- On Demand Water Activities like Zip Lining, Jacuzzi Bath, Kayaking, Water Zorbing
- Dinner on Day 2
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Things to Carry
- Comfortable and warm clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure. Make sure to carry extra pairs of clothes because you will get drenched in most of the water activities that you take part in.
- Good quality trekking shoes and slippers
- Water bottles, energy bars and drinks.
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Camera (if required) and basic medication (if any)
138 total visits