If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Try your hands on some thrilling water-sports at the very beautiful Maruti wadi lake. kayaking, water tubing, boating, cliff jumping and Lake swimming all under the guidance of our experts.
Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset on one side while you see the silver moon shining on the lake on the other side of your camp. It's one of kind location where you get the best of sunset and sunrise.
Enjoy some soft music with Bonfire and Old School Games. See the skies changing their shades from blue to orange. And sleep under the starry sky. Wake-up to take an early morning dip in the lake while watching the sunrise. An experience you will not want to miss.
Water-sports & Activity :
- Lake Boating by Raft.
- Lake Kayaking.
- Lake Tubing.
- Lake Swimming with Life jacket (Body Surfing).
- Cliff jumping depends on water level conditions.
- Air rifle shooting.
- Night Trek
Event Date: Every Weekend.
Category: Camping and Water Sports
Duration: 2 Day 1 Night
Difficulty Level: Easy
Catch the 9:41 AM Kasara Fast Train from CSMT. Reach the Kasara station at 12:30 pm and our leaders will be ready to host you. Get into the vehicle and start your journey for the destination. En route takes a halt at a Dhaba for some lunch and continues your journey for the destination.
On arrival put your bags in the preinstalled tents and get ready to enjoy the thrill and fun of various watersports and other activities. Have your refreshing tea n biscuits in the evening.
As the sun sets we will start our session of barbecue along with some old school games with lots of fun until dawn. Have your dinner and continue with the fun.
Those who want just relax on their own can do so as we will have books and reading lamps.
Wake up to the sound of the chirping birds and the view of the beautiful lake. This is something you don't do every day so enjoy waking up in the middle of the woods and near the lake!
We will have morning tea and breakfast. Wind up and leave in the same vehicle to start our journey back to Mumbai. You can do your remaining water sports of time permits.
Things to Carry
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes, etc).
5. Raincoat / Pochos.
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
8. Backpack to carry all kinds of stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
9. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
10. Camera (Optional).
11. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won't be entertained)
12. Bedsheets / Sleeping Bag.
13. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
101 total visits