About Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, Start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and Non Swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food.
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nasik.
Cost Includes Tent stay sharing basis, Food, Watersports included in the cost.
Igatpuri Secret Camping Event Details
Without Transport Cost: Rs 1200 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Watersports
Without Transport Cost: Rs 1350 | Non-Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Watersports
With Transport Cost: Rs 1600 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Watersports
With Transport Cost: Rs 1750 | Non-Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis Watersports
Option 1 - Camping and Water Sports Igatpuri
For people traveling by own transport, we will provide google map locations
Below camping details are valid for people using private transport
Igatpuri Camps Details
The campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
Day One - Saturday
- 02:00 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea ( Bhel and Potato vada )
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
- 08:00 pm - Bonfire
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- 10:30 pm - One hour trek around the property
- 11:30 pm - Good Night
Day Two Sunday Morning
- 09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
- 11:00 am Check out - Campsite Igatpuri
Cost: Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food)
Option 2 Camping in Igatpuri
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary by local train and shared transport
You can reach Kasara Railway Station by Local Central Line Train
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
For Pune people
1. Sahyadri Express 11024
- 06:50 am - Pune
- 10:32 am - Kalyan
2. Mumbai Express 17032
- 09:05 am - Pune
- 11:47 am - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above the local train
02:00 pm - Assemble near the ticket counter and move towards the campsite by local vehicle.
Cost: Rs 1600 (Veg Food) - Rs 1750 (Non-Veg Food)
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Evening Snacks Dry bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Veg or Non-Veg Dinner
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Indian toilets available
- Watersports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
- Option 2 local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
143 total visits