Kudremukha Two-day outing
Kudremukh is the heaven in South India blessed with lush green meadows everywhere the charismatic effect of the place remains forever insight. It surprises everyone with its beauty and also the third highest peak in Karnataka makes it challenging at the same time. An ideal place if you love nature and can't resist being a tramp in the wild.
20 - 22 km ( to and fro )
Moderate (difficulty level is subjective).
10:00 PM Pickup Start from Yeshwanthpur
05:00 AM: Reach Kudremukh around and have breakfast
09:00 AM: Start trekking between have packed lunch on the way
06:00 PM: Reach homestay & have dinner and stay
08:00 AM: Breakfast
09:00 AM: Visit waterfall
02:00 PM: Self-sponsored Lunch
10:00 PM: Reach back to Bangalore
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Permits to Forest, Waterfalls, and Guide
-The experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Lunch on Day 02
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Yeshwanthpur (9:30 PM) Near Metro Station
Thinks to Carry
- 2litre water bottle per person.
- Dry fruits, energy bars, chocolates, energy drinks, Snacks, etc.
- Personal medication.
- Sweater/ jackets for the night.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition.
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Track pants and cotton T-shirts.
- Camera (optional).
- Moov spray, Dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches.
195 total visits