Introduction: Hello this is Venkat Raman V. I am working in IT for about 12 yrs, I still work. Photography is an hobby for me. I am doing weekend Professional Photography for 10 yrs now and Training on photography is 4 yrs. I worked in various technologies in IT so I have a perfect understanding about camera or the way it works cause its all computers in there. Hence a training from me is a worth while. To add to my profile, I am have conducted multiple workshops around the world so I deliver an international quality to our training. Also my training is more towards example because I am a corporate trainer too where I teach core / soft skills from freshers to experienced. So I know how to explain to people who can Hope to see you soon.
Why Choose My Training?
I know there is a lot of photography training going on, but why you need to choose my training.
- Take your money back, if you feel like you learned nothing !!
- 2 - 5 people per training for better concentration and attention.
- Before taking any of the training to try our Basic Course for just 799, and understand my teaching.
- I am a corporate training for technologies, I have conducted more than 50+ Training for more than 5k+ people to leading MNC in India. I know how to incorporate idea's from my mind to your mind to make them understand I tell stories, I use small riddle, I play games to make you understand the topic I am dealing with.
- I have taken photography around the world for more than 2k+ people so I know what exactly needs to be said and when it should be said.
- Give A Try as I said earlier if you think it ain't worth it, go online and issue for a refund.
- One more thing, I give you something no one else can. Opportunity, what so ever Opportunity comes on my way I pass it on to my group and the group is open to all my students.
Even more Question Called me @ 91 967 700 8558
Venue: kamala nehru park
Things to bring: Camera (optional) Lenses (optional) Water Backpack Snacks Umbrella (weather condition) What's app me for confirmation.
What you get: Certificate
Backup Contact Number: 91 779 587 7759
1 Ice Breakers
2 A Brief Walk-through of Your DSLR ( Buttons & Functions )
3 Two Theory Concepts
4 Lens - MM - Hands On
5 Lens - Aperture - Hands On
6 Lens - Variable Aperture - Hands on
7 Lens - Focus - Hands On
8 Lens - Manual Focus - Hands On
9 Lens - Build & Advantage - Hands On
10 Lens - Aperture Limitations - Hands On
11 Camera - Inside the Shutter - Hands On
12 Camera - Shutter - Speed - Hands On
13 Camera - Shutter - Light - Hands On
14 Camera - Shutter Limitations - Hands On
15 Camera - ISO Settings - Hands On
16 Camera - ISO Tuning - Hands On
17 Camera - ISO Limitations - Hands On
18 Lens & Camera Suggestion
19 Buying Guide - Used New
Geeksidea has been one of the quickly growing photography company that is also training aspiring photographers. What started as a hobby, along time turned out into a passion that let Mr. Venkat Raman, the founder of Geeksidea, become one of the well known photographers in the city. Specializing on Fashion, People, Night Life, Landscape Photography, the focus was also to train as many aspiring photographers who would bring in the best to the industry. After organizing some very interesting photography events across Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore, Geeksidea is practically becoming a great platform for basic to advanced level photographers to experiment and learn too. Intrestingly Geeksidea is also providing training on Sofware Technologies. As Mr. Venkat Raman has more than 12 Yrs OF exp in IT industry he also has conducted trainings for more than 35 Corporate MNC companies on Software Technologies like Middleware & Linux & AWS. He also have private classes at this home through Skype and teaching outside india. He also has a Youtube Channel for Software, Product Reviews, Photography Training too.
Photo-walks, software briefings, competitions, photography exhibitions, corporate trainings, youtube channels are some of the main focuses that Geeksidea has been training photographers on. Basic and advanced level photography training sessions let the budding photographers learn under the supervision of trained professional photographers during the events.
With almost 2.6K subscribers and 3 lakh views, Geeksidea has been working on some great online training. That includes Short Film instruction, guide for aspiring videographers and directors too.
They have been working with top companies and along the time have gained a lot of experience working on some of the most interesting projects too. They also provide production and development support on these projects with the companies. Geeksidea provides soft skills and core training for corporate working communities. They have trained over 5000 professionals and more than 35 companies.
I love teaching people new things, that way I can also make myself perfect and understand the human behaviour.
Am I professional?
Humm, the perspective changes from person to person. You have my fb link in about me. My family approves only, pre-wedding + fashion photography and nothing else. I am pretty much restricted to it. I have 3 yrs of exp in professional photography + 10 yrs in casual photography. But I take my job seriously.
How about I am unable to attend the classes ?
You can postpone or prepone your classes that's the only option available as of now. no cancellation.
Are my photos bad?
Please message me as I am willing to change, I believe change is constant !!, yea I ready for that ;).
- We don't like to cancel our training. But sometimes due to emergency we would do so if it happens for the second time we will refund the full amount you paid online.
- There is no refund issued in case a person is unable to attend a class. But for sure you can do attend the next session or the next to that, if you miss three chances you cannot re-attend or there will be no refund at all. You have to register it again from the start.
- The classes will take 30 mins to start and may end up 30 mins early this may be due to weather conditions/ traffic condition/ less amount of students.
- Sometimes you may not get a confirmation SMS from the instructor but you can surly call him upon his number and get the details if you need some.
200 total visits