Introduction: Hello this is Venkat Raman V. I am working in IT for about 12 yrs, I still work. Photography is an hobby for me. I am doing weekend Professional Photography for 10 yrs now and Training on photography is 4 yrs. I worked in various technologies in IT so I have a perfect understanding about camera or the way it works cause its all computers in there. Hence a training from me is a worth while. To add to my profile, I am have conducted multiple workshops around the world so I deliver an international quality to our training. Also my training is more towards example because I am a corporate trainer too where I teach core / soft skills from freshers to experienced. So I know how to explain to people who can Hope to see you soon.
Why Choose My Training?
I know there is a lot of photography training going on, but why you need to choose my training.
- Take your money back, if you feel like you learned nothing !!
- 2 - 5 people per training for better concentration and attention.
- Before taking any of the training to try our Basic Course for just 799, and understand my teaching.
- I am a corporate training for technologies, I have conducted more than 50+ Training for more than 5k+ people to leading MNC in India. I know how to incorporate idea's from my mind to your mind to make them understand I tell stories, I use small riddle, I play games to make you understand the topic I am dealing with.
- I have taken photography around the world for more than 2k+ people so I know what exactly needs to be said and when it should be said.
- Give A Try as I said earlier if you think it ain't worth it, go online and issue for a refund.
- One more thing, I give you something no one else can. Opportunity, what so ever Opportunity comes on my way I pass it on to my group and the group is open to all my students.
Single Ticket For This Event - 799 INR
International Combo: Basic +Editing +Night + Fashion = 4800 INR ( Save 998 INR )
Students Combo: Basic + Editing + Night = 4000 INR ( Save 1798 INR )
Venue: kamala nehru park
Things to bring: Camera (optional) Lenses (optional) Water Backpack Snacks Umbrella (weather condition) What's app me for confirmation.
What you get: Certificate
Backup Contact Number: 91 779 587 7759
1 Ice Breakers
2 A Brief Walk-through of Your DSLR ( Buttons & Functions )
3 Two Theory Concepts
4 Lens - MM - Hands On
5 Lens - Aperture - Hands On
6 Lens - Variable Aperture - Hands on
7 Lens - Focus - Hands On
8 Lens - Manual Focus - Hands On
9 Lens - Build & Advantage - Hands On
10 Lens - Aperture Limitations - Hands On
11 Camera - Inside the Shutter - Hands On
12 Camera - Shutter - Speed - Hands On
13 Camera - Shutter - Light - Hands On
14 Camera - Shutter Limitations - Hands On
15 Camera - ISO Settings - Hands On
16 Camera - ISO Tuning - Hands On
17 Camera - ISO Limitations - Hands On
18 Lens & Camera Suggestion
19 Buying Guide - Used New
327 total visits