Date: 14-15 December'19
Type: Hill Forts
Height: 4200 ft
Fort Range: Triyambakeshwar
Endurance - 2 / 5
Anjaneri Fort :
The fort of Anjaneri, being the birthplace of lord ‘Hanuman’, has a great historical importance. Lord Hanuman was son of Maharaj 'Keshari' and ‘Anjanimata’ also known the son of ‘Pavan Dev’ (the wind), and hence the fort is called as ‘Anjaneri’. Anjaneri is one of the important forts in the ranges of Trimbyakeshwar near Nashik.
The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction. The temple is quite big. It is a proper place to accommodate on the fort.
? 120 Shooting Star in one hour
? 360View of Sahyadris
? Best place for star photography
? Beautiful Sunrise
? Foggy Mornings
? On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
? The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’. The temple is quite huge.
? At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
? Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
? Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
Mumbai_CST 6:25 pm
Byculla 6:33 pm
Dadar 6:40 pm
Kurla 6:47 pm
Ghatkopar 6:51 pm
Mulund 7:03 pm
Thane 7:07 pm
Dombivili 7:19 pm
Kalyan 7:28 pm
Asangaon 8:02 pm
Kasara 8:39 pm
• Meeting point and gathering at Kasara station.
• Dinner during the journey - TTMM ( not icluded in the cost )
• We will be providing tea/coffee.
• Travel till the base village by local jeeps and reach by 12:00am.
• Start trekking after an introduction round.
• Reach the top by 2.30 am, set up campfire, play games, gaze the stars or rest.
• Wake up call at 6.00 am, explore the place, click some photos & selfies
• Have breakfast.
• Start Descend by 7.30am and reach the base village by 9.30 am.
• Visit Hanuman temple at the base village and start the return journey.
• Reach Kasara by 11.30 am.
• Reach Mumbai by 1.30 - 2.30 pm tentatively.
?950/- per person
1. Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
3. Expertise Charges
4. Tea / coffee and refreshments
1. Packaged Beverage/Water/Food Items
2. Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
3. Any personal expenses
4. Medication and Insurance
Things to carry:
• TORCH with extra batteries (very important).
• Identity proof (must)
• Sleeping bag or Mat to rest.
* Warm Clothes it is cold
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and allows free movement of the body.
• Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, biscuits, chips, etc.
• Water (atleast 3 Ltrs.)
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes or floaters.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please do not carry Jholas.
Please avoid wearing Jewellery.
212 total visits