| Monsoon Trek | Live Music | guitarist | Special Camping Behind Waterfall |
The Fort Harishchandragad is one of the favorite destinations for trekkers during every season, but it has special attractions especially during monsoon for its breathtaking the beautiful environment and The main attraction of this hill fort remains the Konkan Kada. an almost 1423M concave fall. It is a vertical overhang, A cliff which shapes like a Cobra's hood.
providing a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and an enchanting sunset. it comes in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, is one of the most challenging treks in the Western Ghats. Situated in the Malshej region of the ghats. To reach this fort there are seven routes of which we will be going via Pachnai (the easiest route form all seven). The Best Part is we don't stay in a Cave... Rather we have our exclusive Location right behind a Waterfall with a Breathtaking Landscape view.
Event Date: 06-7th, 13-14th, 20-21st, 29-30th July 2019
3-4th, 10-11th August 2019.
Category: Camping and Trek
Duration: 2 Day 1 Night
Difficulty Level: Medium
Friday Night :
12:15 AM Kasara Local from CSMT.
03:30 AM Reach Kasara.
03:45 AM Meetup with Leaders.
03:50 AM Get into the local vehicles.
04:00 AM En route have a tea at a hotel n continue your journey.
08:00 AM Reach base village.
08:15 AM Get refreshed.
08:30 AM Breakfast.
09:00 AM Ice Breaking Session.
09:15 AM Start Ascending.
11:00 AM Reach Temple.
11:45 AM Explore Kokankada (the most beautiful part of the fort),
01:00 PM Visit Ganesh Caves.
01:30 PM Have Lunch.
02:30 PM Start Descending towards The C AMping Site.
04:30 PM Evening Refreshment (Maggi or Bhutta).
05:00 PM Reach the campsite.
05:15 PM Put your bags of loads aside n relaxed.
07:00 PM Session of Bonfire with Live Music & Guitarist.
10:00 PM Dinner.
07:00 AM Morning wakeup.
08:00 AM Start Descending.
10:00 AM Reach Base village.
10:15 AM Breakfast.
11:00 AM Start Journey back to Kasara by same local transport.
03:00 PM Reach kasara station.
Its Time to Say Good Bye.
Things to carry
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes, etc).
5. Raincoat / Pochos.
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper, etc.).
8. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
9. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
10. Camera (Optional).
11. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won't be entertained)
12. Bedsheets / Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
13. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
140 total visits