Monsoon Special Trek to Harishchandragad
The Fort Harishchandragad is one of the favorite destinations for trekkers during Monsoon season, but it has a special attraction for its breathtaking beautiful Scenic View Especially at Konkan Kada. an almost 1423 M concave fall. It is a vertical overhang, A cliff which shapes like a Cobra's hood. providing a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and an enchanting sunset. it comes in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra and is one of the most challenging treks in the Western Ghats. Situated in the Malshej region of the ghats. To reach this fort there are seven routes of which we will be going via Pachnai (The easiest route).
Event Date: 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July 2019
4th, 11th, 18th & 25th August 2019
Category: Day Trek
Duration: 1 Day.
Difficulty Level: Medium
12:15 AM Catch the 12:15 AM Last Local for Kasara from CSMT.
03:30 AM Reach Kasara Station and Meet our Leaders
03:45 AM Get into the local vehicles.
04:00 AM enroute have a tea at a hotel
* continue your journey to the base village.
07:00 AM: Reach base village (Pachnai) by 7:00 am.
07:30 AM: Get Refresh and have Breakfast.
08:00 AM: A short ice breaking session with Introduction Round.
08:15 AM Start ascending via Pachnai route.
10:30 AM Explore the Kedareshwar Temple & Ganesh Gufa.
11:30 AM Reach Kokankada.
12:30 AM Reach Ganesh Gufa & Have Lunch.
01:30 PM Start Descending.
03:00 PM Reach Base.
03:30 PM Head back for Kasara.
Tour ends with mesmerizing beautiful memories for a lifetime.
Things to carry:
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. 3 Packets of Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes, etc).
5. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won't be entertained)
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
8. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
9. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
10. Camera (Optional).
Inclusions and Exclusions
Cost Includes :
1. Transportation from kasara to kasara.
2. Breakfast & Lunch for the day.
3. Expertise Charges.
1. Anything other than mentioned above
151 total visits