Monsoon Trek to Kalsubai
If you are a Looking for some chilling Experience, then Kalsubai Trek deserves a spot on your must-visit list. Located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, With the height of 5400 ft Kalsubai is the highest point in the state, at a staggering . above sea level. The area comes under Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wild-life Sanctuary and attracts a large number of city dwellers looking for a weekend escape out in the wild! The peak is rightly called Everest of Maharashtra.
Category : Day Trek
Duration : 1 Day
Date : 30th June.
7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July 2019.
Difficulty Level : Easy
10:30PM Meet at Pritam Hotel Near Dadar station.
11:00PM Get into the Private BUS and start the Journey.
05:00AM Reach Base Village.
05:05AM WakeUp call & Get Refresh.
05:30AM Have Breakfast.
06:00AM Gear up with Ice Breaking Session.
06:15AM Get out! For adventure Trek, It's gonna be a long climb to the top. We will make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
11:00AM Reach Kalsubai Top & You will get a beautiful view of Heaven on earth & Foggy clouds.
11:45AM Start descending.
03:00PM Reach back the Base and grab a quick Lunch.
04:00PM Time to head back to Mumbai.
08:00PM Back to the mundane city life. Its time to Say Asta Lavista...!!!
Things to carry :
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
5. Raincoat / Pochos.
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per priscription if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
8. Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed)
9. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change after the trek is over)
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
72 total visits