Mumbai Midnight Cycling (Coastal Route)
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities in India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through 25 kilometers of the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Bandstand, Bandra with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face, Siddhivinayak Temple and Shivaji Park.
- Time - Saturday 10:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:30 am
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
- Non-gear cycle: Rs. 1000/- per person
- Bring your own cycle: Rs. 500/- per person
Meet at Colaba Causeway at 10.15 p.m. sharp
Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Sea face
- Shivaji Park
The ride ends at Bandstand, Bandra.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Transport for cycles (Bandra to Colaba)
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
- Transport till Colaba and back from Bandra
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Things to Carry
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling
- Extra t-shirt
- Water - 2 liters min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes
279 total visits