Who is a Mumbaikar? Google says one who is born in Mumbai, but we Wandering Souls would define it as the one who celebrates every second of the 24-hour clock just like AAMCHI Mumbai, the city that never sleeps.
New to Mumbai, didnt experience the nightlife yet or planning your weekend or need a different experience of Mumbai midnight getaway, our 35km cycling event is the perfect one for you. What could be more special than experiencing Mumbai at night and yes, the icing on the cake, Mumbai breeze, hot chai and beautiful street lights...
Anybody who recalls Mumbai visualizes the iconic Gateway of India that stands on Mumbai harbour facing grandeur TAJ Mahal Palace. This is where our ride will begin and we will end at Nariman Point crossing the C shaped Mumbai Jewel, The Marine Drive. Apart from the coastline, there lies enormous playgrounds surrounded by antiquated British structures touching Raja Bai clock and Mumbai high court passing through meticulously crafted flora fountain in the midst of the city. Then comes Bollywood favourite chai spot, The Horniman Circle. Experience the breathtaking skylines from Worli Seaface of beautiful Worli Sea-link and high-rise buildings of Worli that reflects modern Mumbai, then we will touch upon Haji Ali Dargah located on an inlet off the coast of Worli.
Join us for the best mid-night weekend gateway.
- 23:00 hrs Gather at Colaba for Orientation and Distribution of cycles and refreshments
- 23:30 hrs Start the ride from Gateway of India to Worli Seaface
- 02:30 hrs Start back towards Marine Drive
- 04:00 hrs Chill on Marine Drive with hot chai, ride finishes for those who have their own cycles
- 04:30 hrs Deposit cycles at Colaba
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Gear/Non-Gear Cycles (for those who hire through Wandering Souls)
- Breakfast at Ramashray
- Wandering Souls expertise and admin charges
- Backup Vehicle
- Spare Cycles
- First Aid
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Helmet (Mandatory, only if bringing own cycle)
- Riding Gear and accessories (Optional)
- Water Bottle Minimum 1 liter (Mandatory)
- Electrol, Glucon D
- Medicines those if you require usually
- Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
- A backpack to put all these things
56 total visits