Last night, First Day Camping on the beautiful Lakeside view !!
About Lakeside Camping on New Year Eve :
Last night, First Day Camping on the beautiful Lakeside view.
Celebrating the last night's first day of the New Year Eve far on an isolated campsite gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, singing around the bonfire, etc.
Isn't this wonderful?
We call out to everyone who is looking for a unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this New Year Eve. Here is an amazing way out for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, and families.
Bhandhardhara... A perfect new year gateway and one of the most popular destination near Mumbai. lushed with many attraction
in itself. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, Bhandardara developed as one of the best and less commercial hill
stations of Maharashtra. The village is home to the states highest peak, Mount Kalsubai. Embraced by natural lakes,
waterfalls, flora, and fauna, Bhandardara is the best retreat for the mind, body, and soul.
Date: 31st December 2019 to 1st January 2020.
Day 1: 31st DEC 2019
- 11:00 hrs: Pick up from Dadar.
- 12:00 hrs: Pick up from Thane.
- 17:00 hrs: Reach Bhandardara, have some hot snacks followed by a brief introduction and get ready to enjoy the sunset.
- 07:30: guitarist live Music Session.
- 19:00 hrs: Campfire, Antakshari, Games, Ghost Stories, Dum Sheras & Lots of Masti.
- 21:15 hrs: Its Time to move and groove to the beats of DJ
- 00:00 hrs: The moment we all have been waiting for, Welcome the New Year, wish everyone and party into the night.
- End the day nearby a natural lake under the open sky million of stars & enjoy sleeping in a Tent.
Day 2: 01st JAN 2020
- 08:00 hrs: Wake up from your deep slumber and enjoy a beautiful sunrise.
- 09:00 hrs: Have Breakfast
- 09:30 hrs: Move towards Lake and get ready for boating.
- 10:00 hrs: Photo session.
- 11:00 hrs: Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Mumbai in private Bus.
This brings us to the end of our trip or rather just the beginning.
- Mat & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom basic
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Welcome Drink, Snacks
- Traveling Mumbai-Bhandardara-Mumbai
- Unlimited Dinner
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Mat)
- DJ Music
- live Music
- Boating & Swimming
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
Things To Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill).
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 15 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
No show = No refund.
- Is the basic washroom and changing facility available?
- What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at Bach, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
- Is Parking space available?
- How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and mat.
93 total visits