Last night, First Day Camping beside a beautiful lake.
Celebrating the last night's first day of the New Year Eve far besides a lake with gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, singing around the bonfire, etc.
Isn't this wonderful!
We call out to everyone who is looking for a unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this New Year Eve.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, couples, families and pets.
- Lakeside Camping Under The Stars
- Live Band
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk by the Lake
- The tent's pitched beside the lake itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blanket.
- The location has proper built bathroom and washrooms.
Day 01: 31st Dec 2019
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite on your own.
On Arrival Refreshment Juice would be served.
Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Campsite. The place is all time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
08:00 pm: Its time to move and groove to the beats of DJ.
09:30 pm: Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
10:00 pm: And finally, the most awaited moment to counter the chill around sizzling, hot and burning campfire with an awesome LIVE MUSIC BAND GROUP by the Lake! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day nearby a lake under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in Tent. (Foam mattress will be provided)
Day 02: 01st Jan 2020
07:00 am: Wake up around 07:00 am and enjoy the chillness of the air.
08:00 am: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating lake is a just perfect weekend treat!!
08:30 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the lakeside, play games, take a dip into the lake.
Please Visit us again.
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (western)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- Unlimited Dinner
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Live Band
- Dj Music
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
Things to Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc.).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes and water bottle (to refill).
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 20 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 15 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
- No show = No refund.
1. Is the washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Answer: Any age group can enjoy at Bach, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. Is Parking space available?
4. How will be the Stay Facility?
Answer: The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows
70 total visits