Nightclub! Let's end our year with a blast in nightclub arranged by nature!
By nature? How?
A bonfire is just a nightclub beside the lake!
Camping on the edge of the lake is a truly pleasurable pursuit that will land you right in the lap of stunning scenery and relaxing environs.
A journey to your own peace.
When the green wood’s laugh with the voice of joy and the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it. Nightclub of nature couldn't be better than this...!
You must be wondering where possibly can this place be? It’s surrounded by the turquoise pristine water, tranquil serenity and unspoiled nature, with a punch of thrill & adventure - Lakeside camping
What about its ambiance?
Pitching up the tent right beside the lake and gathering wood for the campfire surely would make up for the awesome ambiance of this place!!
| MIDNIGHT MUSIC | CAMPING | BONFIRE | KAYAKING | BOATING | ARCHERY | GUN SHOOTING | SWIMMING |
Day 1 - 31st Dec 2019
Meeting point: kasara stn Meet bhatakna team @ 03:00 pm
03:15 pm: will Board towards campsite will make a halt on the way to get Refresh.
04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have yummy snack and gear up for sports activities.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night and dance on music with your friends & love one.
09:00 am: Prepare for a night under the sky, have a delicious local cuisine of dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
12:00 am: Happy New Year The moment we all have been waiting for, welcome the new year, wish everyone and party into the night, go on or Relax by the bonfire under the blanket of stars with the soothing sounds of the waves.
DAY 2 - 01st Jan 2020
07:30 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast
08:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for kayaking boating and swimming those who would like to do. Others can enjoy their morning in Tents.
10:30 am done with the watersports activities and swimming allotted time will be given to change and dry
11:30 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Bhatakna
- tent stay.
- traveling from kasara to kasara.
- Evening Snacks.
- Dinner (Jain,Veg ,Non-veg).
- Watersports activities.
- Swimming with life jackets.
- Games and activities.
- Air Rifle shooting.
- Jungle trail.
- Extra meals cold drinks.
- Water bottles
- anything not mentioned above in inclusion
- Confirmation only after full payment on first come first serve basis.
- So please register at earliest and book your tents in advance!
- Booking is Non-Refundable.
- Note entry will be confirmed only after the full payment.
Things to carry:
- Identity Proof (must)
- Good shoes, an extra pair of socks.
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (at least 1 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Sunscreen Sunglasses
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
12:33 PM: CSTM
12:40 PM: Byculla
12:46 PM: Dadar
12:53 PM: Kurla
12:57 PM: Ghatkopar
01:09 PM: Mulund
01:15 PM: Thane
01:28 PM: Dombivali
01:37 PM: Kalyan
02:10 PM: Asangaon
02:47 PM: Kasara
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch local train & meet our Team member at kasara station to get pick & drop service.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Kasar or you can catch the local train from Kalyan.
For people travelling via their private vehicle a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
Frquently Asked Question
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. We don’t take private food orders so you can carry first and be prepared because it’s on secret location
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite
- The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are Bhatakna Representatives who manage & maintain the campsite. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best & experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
- Yes, included depending on the package you Book
146 total visits