Trip Hermit Expeditions is once again here with it's renowned New Year party at a serene mystical venue.
Surrounded by a lush green forest of Pine and Deodar in the hills of Naldehra, Trip Hermit camps is the ideal place to celebrate New Year away from the chaos of the city crowd.
Dreaming of doing something different this Christmas and New Year? Join our hands and see the moment slip into a new day amidst a beautiful Pine forest, Chilling Wind & Warm bonfire. Come and Enjoy a unique experience this New Year where we are offering you;
- Complete arrangement in adventure camping like set up
- Party with Music, Bonfire & Drinks (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic)
- Adventure activities included - White Water river rafting in Sutlej & Jungle Trek
- Lunch arrangement by the side of the hot springs
WE CAN ASSURE YOU A GREAT INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT STORY.
SO PACK YOUR BAGS AND LET US TAKE YOU TO AN ENTHRALLING PARTY IN THE WILD.
- 2-night accommodation in Quechua 2 Men Dome tent on twin sharing basis in private campsite in the midst of pine forest.
- 3 breakfast at the campsite
- 2 Lunch and Dinner at the campsite
- Neat & clean location for a camping
- Rafting in Sutlej river & LIVE MUSIC at the campsite
- Trekking adventure trail of Naldehra forest area
- Common washrooms & toilets at the campsite.
- Limited Beverages (Alcoholic- 4 pegs 60 ml)
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Bonfire and barbecue (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Zip-line, Burma bridge, bamboo bridge activities
- Any meals other than those specified in the programme
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication, etc
- Any other item not specified in 'inclusions'
- Any other Adventure activity (e.g. paragliding, Skiing, Fagu Adventure Park, etc.)
- Any city tour, Monument entry, etc
About the place
Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of Himalayas lies a small and serene place called Naldehra in Himachal Pradesh. The location is no less than a picture-perfect destination. With a lush green forest of Deodar, blue skies and picturesque view, it looks like it has been painted on Canvas.
Set amidst pine trees at 6,706 ft above mean sea level and at a distance of 22KM from Shimla, the camp location is all away from the hustling and bustling city lives.
The beauty of this place is added by the meandering of the enthralling River Sutlej with scenic trails leading to the nearby mountain tops.
These trails offer long leisurely walks amidst the pines and Deodars under the shadows on Snow Capped Himalayan Mountains.
73 total visits