Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destination in Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destination for every trekker and beginners. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during Maratha empire). This fort built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots time over the fort by exploring twin forts Manoranjan & Shrivardhan. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and other being Karjat route. From Lonavala partly by jeep and then walk up to Udhewadi which is approximately 6 kms.
Places of Interest:
- Bhairavnath Temple
- Mahadev Temple
- Rajmachi Pond
- Shirvardhan Fort
- Manoranjan Fort and Waterfalls
Difficult level: Easy.
Endurance level: Medium.
Duration: 01 Day
Assembly Point for Pune: Lonavala Station Platform-1 ticket counter by 8:30 am.
Assembly Point for Mumbai: Lonavala Station Platform-1 ticket counter by 8:30 am.
Participants from other cities have to join the tour/trek from Lonavla.
- Travellers from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at Lonavala station (Platform no. 1) by 8:30 am.
- Start jeep ride till ‘Y’ fork junction Udhewadi and Valvand ,breakfast.
- From here trek to Rajmachi village.
- Visit temples and lake in the vicinity.
- Visit Shrivardhan & Manaranjan .
- Explore the remaining places till 3 pm.Lunch
- Start trek towards lonavla it will take 2 hrs 1 hr by Jeep.
- Reach lonavla station by 6-7 pm. We may come an hour early or late.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavla by jeep
- All veg meals on tour (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch).
- Tasty local food.
- Expertise & Guide Charges, Permits for the Trek.
- Basic First-Aid kit.
- Once in a lifetime experience with us.
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
- Anything not included in the whats included list.
Things to Carry
- Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks
- Water bottle (atleast 2 ltr) compulsory
- Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
- A sweater/warmwear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothings during treks (full sleaves).
- Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted).
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must)
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must). 10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. 12.Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet.(Rentals available on demand)
- 1 Slippers (optional - at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).) (Missing anything from above ??? We provide rentals for adventure gear, please contact us).
921 total visits