Overnight Stay at Bhandardara is a unique experience which you may have never experienced till now with Pabargad Mountain Trekking the next day .Bhandardara is Surrounded by the Turquoise pristine water. Bhandardara is one of the best weekend getaways from Mumbai, Pune & Nasik . This Place is always beautiful with its tranquil serenity and unspoiled nature. But during monsoon and post-monsoon period, it's natural beauty increases much folds with numerous small & medium seasonal waterfalls and glowing greenery. We will provide Accommodation in tents on 2 sharing, 3 Sharing,4 Sharing basis. We will provide you BBQ in the evening and also offer you unlimited Starters!!. It will surely be a memorable experience for you.
Price Per Adult Rs. 1900/- (Without Transportation)
Price Per Kid (Upto 12 Years) Rs. 1150/- Below 5 years free.
(Without Transportation)Cars can be booked from bhandardara to kasara and also while reaching trekking point from Bhandardara to Pabargad)
If you are coming by local train then Public Transport like S.T Bus and Sharing Car(Balero) are available from Kasara Railway Station to reach Bhandardara.
Length: 1 day and 1 night stay at Bhandardara and Trekking at Pabargad
Height: 2430 ft above sea level
Best season: Round the year
Accommodation timing: You have to reach Bhandardara by 4 - 5 PM in the evening. Its a 1 day and 1 night stay arrangement.
- Unlimited Veg and Non Veg Starters
- Unlimited Veg, Non Veg and Jain Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited BBQ
Bhandardara Check-in time: 5 PM (Day 1)
Bhandardara Check out time: 5 PM (Day 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Bhandardara & Pabargad trekking
Arrive at Bhandardara by 4 -5 PM in the EVENING by own vehicle/other means. You can reach Igatpuri or Kasara and then take local transport (state transport bus or shared jeep) to reach Bhandardara.Having own vehicle is highly advisable. Enjoy evening snacks and also a walk at Bhandardara lakeside, Relish the delicious BBQ along with Scrumptious homemade dinner(Veg/Non Veg/Jain) will be served thereafter. Night stay in Tents.
Day 2: Trekking and return journey to Mumbai
Wake up early in the morning,get ready for trekking at Pabargad
peak, Pabargad is half kms from bhandardara so you will be leaving bhandardara by 6.30am,breakfast will be given at or on the way to Pabargad. Pabargad trekking will take approx. 5 hrs to and fro.After finishing the trek you will be brought back to bhandardara,lunch will be provided at bhandardara,After relaxing for some time you can start your return journey to Mumbai or Pune and say Bid Adieu to Bhandardara.
There are many forts neglected, less known & Lesser known. Pabargad is one such fort in the Kalsubai mountain range. The fort is high and mighty. The fort dont have many remains of the history, but it stand still mighty.
The fort has a small cave, 2-3 water cisterns, a temple of Bhairavgad & Lord Ganesh. The fort offers wide & amazing view of surrounding region. One can observe Alang, Madan, Kulang, Kalsubai, Patta, Ratangad & Wilson Dam of Bhandardara.
Trek Details :-
Trek Grade: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Height of fort: 4430ft approx.
Total time required for climbing: 2.5 hrs of normal climb.
Duration: 1 Night 1 day
Trek Itinerary :-
5.30 Am :- Wake Up Call, Freshen Up, Have Breakfast & Tea.
6.15 Am :- Introduction Round and brief about the rules and regulation to be followed by every trekkers and leave for Pabargad trek point.
7.00 Am :- Start the Trek
9:30 am Reach the top and enjoy the view
10.30 Am :- Start Descending and reach base point.
1.00 Pm :- Reach the Base point and leave for bhandardara.
1.30pm-Reach Bhandardara,have lunch,take rest for sometime.
5.00 Pm :- Start the Return Journey to Mumbai,Pune.
Trek Cost Excludes :-
All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Night stay in Tents.
- 1 evening snacks and Tea,Evening Unlimited Starters ( Veg and Non Veg Both) , 1 Dinner (Veg ,Non Veg and Jain),1 Lunch & 2 breakfast
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (indian)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Anything not included in inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Igatpuri/Kasara to Bhandardara gaon campsite transportation or any other transportation.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 5 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute alterations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Payment once done is non refundable.
Trek Leader Decision will be final. No argument will be entertained
Visionesta Events reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plan without any prior notice.
Participants Safety is the prime concern for us and will not compromise for the same.
Registration Form should be filled up after the registration is done, so we will have the emergency contact database.
Visionesta Events is not Responsible for any baggage or personal belonging loss/damage and participant are responsible for the same.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 litres each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Torch with extra batteries
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Wind Cheater and Good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of clothes, socks
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to reach Bhandardara:
To reach Bhandardara you need to reach either Kasara Station if not travelling by your own car. Kasara to Bhandardara distance is 60 km and Igatpuri to Bhandardara distance is 45 km by road. You will get state transport buses from railway station or you can hire share jeep and private car also. From kasara it will take around 2 hours to reach Bhandardara.
If you are coming via your private transport then you can follow the below route to reach Bhandardara
Mumbai > Igatpuri > Ghoti (Turn right) > Pimpalgaon (Turn right) > Bhandardara Dam
Before you come please understand the following facts about Bhandardara weekend lakeside camping:
Useful Facts about Bhandardara Stay
- Ample parking facilities are available for vehicles
- The place is safe & secure as camp organizers & caretakers are local and they will be available 24*7
- It will be best if you bring your own car.
- From Kasara it takes approx. 2 hours to reach Bhandardara.
133 total visits
- Start Date: November 29, 2019 17:00:00
- End Date: November 30, 2019 17:00:00
- Type: Paid
- Location: Mumbai
- Category: Camping
- Organizer : Visionesta Events
- Address: Outside Mumbai