Location: Pawana lake, Pune.
Category: Trekking, Camping, Music, Games
Group size: 50 People Maximum
Check-in Time At Campsite:4 PM (Day-1)
Check-out Time: 12 PM (Day-2)
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious lake which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for a calm and peaceful night at Pawana lake under the stars. Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Pawana Lake, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Pawana lake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping, accommodation, BBQ, Nature trails, trek, games, Music, and more.
What's in there for me?
Tent Stay, Music, Games
Bonfire, games.Beautiful Sunset, Night camping at Pawana lake, BBQ.
Property Type: Lakeside
Stay Type: Tents ( Washroom facility is available at Campsite)
Tent Sharing: ( Twin sharing | Triple Sharing | 4-sharing )
Food Types: ( Veg/Non-veg) paneer and chicken.
Kids are allowed
Price per kid (kids are defined in the age group of 5-10 yrs). (50% of adult price. )
Below 5 years, kids are free.
WHO MUST COME FOR THIS CAMP ??
The real camping buddies who always love to explore, love the real camping & barbeque experience & always have fun at the camp
Friends who want a change from routine treks & spare some amazing time during this camp
Families who want a different experience into Outdoors instead of Hotels but with all Safety
Nature lovers who love silence in the mountains & always looking for opportunities to connect with nature. This place is just awesome for photographers for landscapes frames.
- Meals during the camp (1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 snack, Tea, BBQ)
- Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements(2-4 person in one tent)
- Expertise & Guide Charges,
- Basic First-Aid kit.
- All Activities
- Fun experience with 100% safety.
What's Not included:
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
- Anything not included in the whats included list.
- Arrive at the campsite by 4 PM.
- Have some snacks and tea.
- Tents will be allotted to all campers.
- Go for photography at Pawana lake.
- Return to the campsite and relax for a while.
- Enjoy the bonfire and barbecue post sunset.
- Enjoy the bounty of tiny twinkling stars/full Moon on the backdrop of the deep dark sky while soaking the warmth of Bonfire with BBQ.
- Basic homemade dinner will be served thereafter for the team games or just chill out near the waterfront.
- Relaxing! Set yourself free, let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
- Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never-ending evergreen songs around the campfire.
- Enjoy the sunrise at Pawana lake.
- It's a beautiful scene. Explore the Lake.
- Freshen Up, have your Breakfast and pack your bags and go for a small trek to the adjacent forest/Tikona/Lohgad if you want to explore.
- Those who want to stay at Campsite can stay till 12 noon, others can start their return journey.
- After the trek, start your return journey back to Mumbai or Pune.
- Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Things to Carry :
- Luggage packed in bag.
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- Water bottle (1 litres) compulsory.
- Personal Medicine if any.
- A sweater/warmwear/rainwear.
- Good trekking/sports shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted during trek).
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must).
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles,sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
- Slippers (optional at the end of day/trek so that your feet can relax).
77 total visits