Pawana lake is an artificial reservoir formed by the water of namesake dam. Heavy rain in the Pawana surrounding helps to maintain the water level of Pawana lake. Pawana lake water is supplied to Pimpri Chinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is a famous picnic spot near Pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous among youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. Pedal boating and kayaking in Pawana lake give amazing experience and view. While enjoying a boat ride one can view four ancient citadels - Tung fort, Lohagad Fort, Visapur fort and Tikona fort. Its a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature.
Your camps will be set up beside the lakeside and you will enjoy the sunset while swift cool breeze will gently touch your body. As the night approaches the weather becomes cooler and very pleasant. It will surely be a memorable experience for you.
Price Per Adult Rs. 1400/- (Without Transportation)
Price Per Kid (Up to 12 Years) Rs. 1050/- (Without Transportation)
4:30 pm: Reach campsite by your own travel (bike/car).
5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
The place is an all-time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Volleyball, cricket, and other activities, one can just relax and unwind on till sunset
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, dumsheras etc
9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature.
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (indian)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Starters ( Veg and Non-Veg Both), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Plus BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) At an Additional cost to be paid directly at the Venue.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
129 total visits