Day 1: Pawna Lake Camping
4:00 PM - Check-In
4:30 PM - Evening snacks & tea
5:00 PM - Enjoy complimentary activities
7:00 PM - BBQ & party time
8:00 PM - Music
9:00 PM - Dinner
10:00 PM - Campfire
11:00 PM - Stay in tents
Day 2: Pawna Lake Camping
7:00 AM - Wake up to the beautful morning
8:30 AM - B/f & tea
10:00 AM - Check out
Things to Carry
Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
Torch with extra batteries
Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping
Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause a fire in the tent.
Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent neat & tidy.
Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
All guests must follow the camping rules.
Is washroom and changing facility available?
What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. its not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in the package.
How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Tea & Snacks
- Local delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg) unlimited
- Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
- Complimentary singing session on Saturday night
- Lake view
- Music to dance
- Tent with Bedding, pillow and Blanket
- BBQ - limited
- Campfire for all
- Common toilet facility
159 total visits