Pawna Lake is located in Maval Taluka of Pune District. This region receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season. As a result, a man-made reservoir was formed which is known as Pawna Lake. The water of Pawna Lake is provided to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pune.
The view from our campsite is mesmerizing. One can view the beautiful Pawna Lake, various forts such as Tung, Tikona, Lohgad & Visapur.
Who can join?
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside a lake with lovely food.
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Indoor Games like Carrom, Cards, etc
- Outdoor Games like Soft Archery, Badminton, Dart Board, etc.
04:00 pm Check-in at the campsite by your own cars/bike (travels are available to pick up you from Lonavala, Kamshet, Pune station at specific cost)
05:00 pm Evening snacks (hot pakoda) with hot tea will be served.
06:00 pm Indulge yourself in some sports activities (cricket, football, volleyball, dart game, archery, badminton)
07:30 pm Prepare your own bbq.
08:30 pm Music Time Get on the floor and dance.
10:00 pm Delicious dinner time. (veg-non veg)
11:00 pm Prepare for a night under the sky & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
07:30 am Wake up!! Capture the sunrise.
08:00 am A hot tea to begin your day (Breakfast time).
09:00 am Capture some memories (photo clicking)
11.00 am Checkout with unforgettable memories.
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple/Four sharing basis).
- Campfire with Games and Music
- Unlimited Dinner(Veg/Non-Veg), Snacks, BF
- Indoor Games like Carrom, Cards, etc.
- Outdoor games like Badminton, Dart Boards, etc
- Guide and Expertise.
Things To Carry:
- Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
Torch with extra batteries
Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 20 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 15 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
- No show = No refund.
- Is the washroom and changing facility available?
- What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy it at a lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
- Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. its not allowed.
- Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as the last 3 km are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide you with bbq equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own. One can order extra while booking with the additional cost of Rs. 500-700.
- How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow
167 total visits