Prabalgad Fort is located in between Matheran and Panvel in Raigad District in Maharashtra State. The structure is built at a height of 2300 feet in the Sahyadris Mountain Range. Prabalgad Fort is settled on a top of a plateau. Prabalgad consists of a sister fort which is named as Irshalgad Fort. It is situated in the vicinity of the main fort. Irshalgad is comparatively smaller in area. However, there is numerous water reservoir that was cut from the rock.
Fireflies Night Trek to Prabalmachi Event Details
- Prabalmachi night trek difficulty level: Medium
- Region: Panvel
- Total time required for climbing: Maximum 2.5 hrs from Thakurwadi
- Duration: 1 day and 1 night
- Prabalgad fort height: 2800 ft. (approx.)
- Cost: Rs. 1300/- (per person)
Fireflies Night Trek Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
18:00 Assemble outside of Panvel Railway Station.
18:15 Move towards base village Thakurwadi by private vehicle
19:00 Reach Thakurwadi and ascend to Prabalmachi.
Enjoy fireflies while ascending.
22:00 Reach Prabalgadmachi village and dinner.
Day 2 - Sunday
05:30 Wake up and freshen up.
06:00 View sunrise.
07:30 Descend to Thakurwadi.
10:00 Reach Thakurwadi and move toward Panvel.
11:00 Reach Panvel railway station.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Fireflies Night Trek to Prabalmachi, no refund will be provided.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Transportation from Panvel to Base village to Panvel by private vehicle.
- 1 veg dinner and 1 veg breakfast.
- Accommodation on sharing Basis.
- Guide & expertise charges.
- Travel cost from Mumbai to Panvel and back.
- Travel from Pune to Panvel and back.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with an extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek.
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets).
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
37 total visits