Difficult level: Easy-Medium
Endurance level: Medium.
Category: Trekking (Night & day),
Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days.
Assembly Point for Pune/ Mumbai: Lonavala Station Platform-1 at 5 pm.
About the Tour:
Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destinations in Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destination for every trekker and beginners. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during Maratha empire). This fort built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots of time over the fort by exploring twin forts Manoranjan & Shrivardhan. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and other being Karjat route.
Places of Interest:
- Kondana Caves
- Bhairavnath Temple
- Mahadev Temple
- Rajmachi Dam
- Shirvardhan Fort
- Manoranjan Fort
Day -1 :
- Participants from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at Lonavala station (Platform no.1) by 5 pm.
- Start jeep/auto ride till Valvand-Rajmachi junction.
- Trek to Rajmachi (7km approx.)
- Evening activities like thought sharing, followed by dinner.
- Stay in the house of local people.
Day -2 :
- Wake up call 5:30 am.
- Trek to Shrivardhan & Manaranjan fort for Sunrise.
- Visit temples and lake in the vicinity.
- Breakfast & Tea.
- Start trek towards Kondhane Caves (3-4 hrs. trek).
- Start return journey towards Karjat Railway Station by Auto
- Reach Karjat Station around 3 PM.
- We may come an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Things to Carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack.
2. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks.
3. Water bottle (at least 2 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warm wear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothing during treks (full sleeves).
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandals, chappals, floaters not permitted).
7. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Identity proof (must).
10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
11.Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent, etc.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- We need a minimum of 9 participants for the trek, if we didn't get sufficient the bookings then we have right to cancel the trek and the full amount paid by participants will be refunded to them within 2-3 days.
What included in Fees :
- Transportation from Lonavala to Karjat by Sumo Vehicle (10 Seater) and Auto
- All veg meals on tour (1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner,1 Lunch). Tasty local food.
- Accommodation in the house of local people (Common room), blanket and mattress will be provided.
- Expertise & Guide Charges, Permits for the Trek.
- Basic First-Aid kit.
- Once in a lifetime experience with us
What is Not included in Fees :
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
77 total visits