Difficult level: Easy-Medium
Endurance level: Medium.
Category: Trekking (Night & day),
Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days.
Assembly Point for Pune/ Mumbai: Lonavala Station Platform-1 at 5 pm.
About the Tour:
Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destinations in Sahyadri mountains and one of the favourite destination for every trekker and beginners. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during Maratha empire). This fort built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots of time over the fort by exploring twin forts Manoranjan & Shrivardhan. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and other being Karjat route.
Places of Interest:
- Kondana Caves
- Bhairavnath Temple
- Mahadev Temple
- Rajmachi Dam
- Shirvardhan Fort
- Manoranjan Fort
Day -1 :
- Participants from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at Lonavala station (Platform no.1) by 5 pm.
- Start jeep/auto ride till base camp directly by vehicle.
- Night Trek in Forest.
- Evening activities like thought sharing, followed by dinner.
- Stay in tents.
Day -2 :
- Wake up call 6 am.
- Trek to Shrivardhan & Manaranjan fort for Sunrise.
- Visit temples and lake in the vicinity.
- Breakfast & Tea.
- Explore the remaining places till 11 am.
- Start return journey towards Lonavala Railway Station by Jeep.
- We may come an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories
What included in Fees :
- Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala by Sumo Vehicle (10 Seater).
- All veg meals on tour (1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner,). Tasty local food.
- Accommodation in tents with sleeping arrangements (2-4 person in one tent)/ house of local people if it rains.
- Expertise & Guide Charges, Permits for the Trek.
- Basic First-Aid kit.
- Trekking & Camping.
- Once in a lifetime experience with us
What is Not included in Fees :
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
- Anything not included in the whats included list.
Things to Carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack.
2. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks.
3. Water bottle (at least 2 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine.
5. A sweater/warm wear/rainwear. Wear comfortable clothing during treks (full sleaves).
6. Good trekking/sports shoes (sandals, chappals, floaters not permitted).
7. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Identity proof (must).
10.Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
11.Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc.
67 total visits