Day 1: Bengaluru - Tumkur - Chitradurga - Hubli - Goa
- Report at Parle biscuits factory, Tumkur road @5:00 AM
- Ride to Goa, breakfast & snacks on the way
- Reach Hubli/Dharwad by afternoon & have lunch.
- The day ends with dinner
- Finish breakfast, ride and trek to Doodhsagar waterfalls
- Have lunch on the way
- Ride back to the property
- The day ends with dinner
- Wake up early and ride to Shivamogga
- Have lunch and snacks on the way & check in to Clarks Inn, Shivamogga
- Ride to Taranga School to meet the specially-abled children
- Ride back to the hotel, day ends with dinner
Day 4: Shivamogga - Sakrebyle - Chitradurga - Tumkur - Bengaluru
- Finish breakfast and ride to Sakrebyle Elephant Camp
- Ride back to Bengaluru
- Lunch & snacks on the way
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks & mineral water on all 4 days
- Dinner on day 1, 2 & 3 (Non-veg will be arranged once a day either lunch or dinner)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 3 nights for couples & triple sharing basis for the others
- Mechanic for bikes & backup vehicle to carry luggage.
- Soft copy of the photos taken during the ride and soft copy of Live to Ride certificate
- Reflective blood group stickers
- First-aid and puncture kit in case of an emergency
- Entry fee, parking fee at attractions
- Trek & guide charges
- Fuel & Bike spares (if any)
- Room service bills
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Dos and Don'ts:
1. Always ride in a group as we appreciate riders to ride in a group unless there is an emergency or nature's call.
2. Use HAND SIGNALLING to guide the rider behind you and also relay the signals which are given to you by the rider ahead of you
3. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MIRROR to check the rider behind you.
4. Carry all the documents including Driving License (DL), Registration Certificate (RC), Insurance, etc.
5. Never race each other on the ride. It is a ride, not a race.
6. Carry sufficient cash to meet any unforeseen eventualities.
7. Do not consume alcohol at least 48 hours before the ride.
8. Please carry a torch.
1. Make sure your bike is in good condition before you come for the ride.
2. A thorough service before the ride is recommended.
3. Make sure the tires are properly inflated
4. Make sure that the tool-kit and first-aid kits are in place.
5. Carry all the bike-related documents including DL, RC, Insurance, etc.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. We would like you not to cancel your participation, but we do have a cancellation policy in place (Just in case)
2. If cancellation is done more than 10 days prior to the ride, then 70% of the amount will be refunded
3. If cancellation is done between 5 and 10 days prior to the ride, then 50% of the amount will be refunded
4. If cancellation is done less than 5 days prior to the ride, then 25% of the amount will be refunded
5. At any point, if you cancel and don't take a refund, then 30% of the amount will be deducted and the remaining 70% will be adjusted towards your next ride with us. :-)
6. If a rider chooses option -5, we would expect the riders to use up the amount within the next 3 rides, failing which option-4 will apply
6. Please make sure the fuel is filled completely before the commencement of the ride and NOT during the ride.
64 total visits