The Koilsagar reservoir stretches across the Peddavagu, a minor tributary of the Krishna River. The western stretch of this reservoir is surrounded by high hills, making it a beautiful spot and is a treat for sore eyes during sunrise and sunset and one of a picaresque location for photographers.
#No over speeding#
#No helmet no ride#
#No Bike Swapping#
12:30 PM - Meet at Pariwar Dhaba, Aramghar (end of PV Narshimarao flyover) and start towards Koil Sagar.
2:30 PM - Stop for Tea.
4.30 - Reach Koil Sagar.
6:30 PM - Start pitching tents.
7:30 PM - Bonfire Time
10:00 PM - Have dinner and enjoy winter night sky. Day 2:
5.30 AM: Wake up for Sun-rise.
6:30 AM: Swimming if we get required permissions.
8:30 AM: Start back to Hyderabad.
9:00 AM: Stop for Break Fast.
12:00 PM. Reach Hyderabad
COST: RS 699/- only
#COST INCLUDES# -
Breakfasts and Dinner
- Club fund
-Fuel cost If you are interested to come as pillowon, we will try to arrange a rider for you.
Name: R Ravi Chandra Reddy
IFSC code: UTIB000235
NOTE: Once transferred please leave transaction id in meetup event page comments section or send screenshot in whatsapp to [masked]
What to bring: (mandatory)
*Rain coats, Ride wont stop for rain
*A strong Back-Pack (preferably water proof)
*Water bottle (always keep 2 liters of water throughout trip)
*toiletries ( Brush , tooth paste, soap ,shampoo etc)
*Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D, etc ).
Will let you know more info regarding things to bring in separate email After RSVP
1) Min 150 cc bike and having a capable to ride 80KM non Stop with 80KPH speed.
2) Carry all documents of bike.
3) We strictly follow -leave no trace policy (even if its a banana peel / or and orange peel) no trace should be left
4) Strictly no alcohol during the whole trip
5) Come to meetup point with full tank fuel
252 total visits
- Start Date: October 19, 2019 13:00:00
- End Date: October 20, 2019 12:30:00
- Type: Promotional
- Location: Hyderabad
- Category: Camping
- Organizer : Backpacking And Riding Squad (BARS)
- Address: Koilsagar