Kolad is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. Every day of the year, water is released from the Bhira dam, and the slow Kundalika River turns fierce with the gushing water. This is when you'll be rafting! You’re going to be facing rapids of up to 13 or 14 kms.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Borivali (SGNP) to SGNP In private Non a/c bus.
- Breakfast or evening refreshments(Any one will be provided by us depending on time)
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
****Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Meeting Point Sanjay Gandhi National Park @ 5.30 am
05.30 am - Leave for Kolad. Breakfast on the way.
09.30 am: Reach start point & get ready
Listen to instructions from the experts and start the much-awaited rafting adventure ( with life jackets and helmet)
11.45 am: Meet Adventure Geek at end Point and go back to start point. Get Fresh and have Lunch (Veg/ Non-Veg). Post Lunch, Start Return Journey. Snacks on the way. Reach Mumbai by 8:00 pm tentatively.
79 total visits