About the Workshop:
This high-value leadership workshop is being conducted across all major cities of the country to make participants realize their Self-Actualization needs and how aligning the decision-making with Universal Principles results in very high performance in personal and professional life of a person.
1. Registration and settling down (15 minutes)
2. Context Setting (30 minutes)
3. Learning Session 1: Difference between a leader and a Self-Actualized Change Leader (90 minutes)
4. Tea Break (15 minutes)
5. Learning Session 2: Eternal Principles (90 minutes)
6. Buffet Lunch Break (60 minutes)
7. Learning Session 3: Principle of Cause and Effect (90 minutes)
8. Tea Break (15 minutes)
9. Learning Session 4: The Absolute Observation (90 minutes)
Self-Actualized Leadership seekers.
Rational Spirituality Seekers.
CEOs, Directors and Heads of companies
HR, L&D, BD and Freelance Professionals
Professional association seekers
Opportunities to collaborate after workshop:
You can associate with following professional networks for actualizing your potential into tangible leadership work?
Defined Values Trainers Network (DVTN)
Defined Values Business Network (DVBN)
Self-Actualized Leadership Network (SALN)
Self-Realized Mentorship Network (SRMN)
63 total visits