About the Workshop:
This high-value leadership workshop is being conducted across all major cities of the country to make participants realize their Self-Actualization needs and how aligning the decision-making with Universal Principles results in very high performance in the personal and professional life of a person.
1. Registration and settling down (15 minutes)
2. Context Setting (30 minutes)
3. Learning Session 1: Difference between a leader and a Self-Actualized Change Leader (90 minutes)
4. Tea Break (15 minutes)
5. Learning Session 2: Eternal Principles (90 minutes)
6. Buffet Lunch Break (60 minutes)
7. Learning Session 3: Principle of Cause and Effect (90 minutes)
8. Tea Break (15 minutes)
9. Learning Session 4: The Absolute Observation (90 minutes)
Self-Actualized Leadership seekers.
Rational Spirituality Seekers.
CEOs, Directors, and Heads of companies
HR, L&D, BD and Freelance Professionals
Professional association seekers
The workshop includes AM tea with cookies and snacks, PM tea with cookies and a veg buffet. It also includes Study material and the attendees will also be provided with a participation certificate.
About the Mentor
Mr. Hitesh is the Founder and Chief Mentor of Defined Values Consultants and Author of the Leadership book, Code of Citizens Conduct. Prior to establishing his company, he worked with leading organizations like Prime Group, Maharishi Group, Perot Systems, MindTree Consulting, GlobalLogic, and AON Hewitt for 14 years, in IT domain. There was something buried deep in his heart to channelize his spiritual energies towards the development of his country and re-establish its status as Sone Ki Chidiya (Golden Bird) and Vishwaguru (mentor of the world). This inspired him to do a deep research on the ancient Indian philosophy and contemporary western organizational development philosophies to create a blended human and organizational development framework, Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program (SALDP), which has the best of both worlds integrated into the same. He has codenamed the scope of his Mission as Project YugParivartan, the vision of which is documented in his book in detail.
He is the author of:
He is Content Creator and Facilitator of following programs:
Self-Actualized Leadership Development Program (SALDP)
Self-Realized Mentorship Development Program (SRMDP)
Actualize Potential Into Performance Program (APIPP)
He is Founder of:
Defined Values Consultants Pvt Ltd
Defined Values Publishers Pvt Ltd
Defined Values Trainers Network
Defined Values Business Network
Self-Actualized Leadership Network
Self-Realized Mentorship Network
221 total visits
- Start Date: November 10, 2019 09:00:00
- End Date: November 10, 2019 18:00:00
- Type: Promotional
- Location: Kolkata
- Category: Workshops
- Organizer : Defined Values Consultants
- Address: Hotel Hindusthan International 235, 1, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Sreepally, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020, India