About Stargazing Dehne Asangaon
Embark on a stargazing and photography tour at Dehne around new moon nights along with tented camping and stay under the stars with the cool breeze from the surrounding mountain range. Here, learn about how to explore the Northern Hemisphere Constellations and identify them with the help of telescopes as the experts guide you properly. You will be able to understand the star photography technique and shoot the milky way and the obvious star trails. Plan for an extravagant weekend getaway to feel refreshed amid the splendid nature when the twinkling stars take care of you.
Event Details Stargazing Mumbai at Dehne Asangaon
- Place: Dehne near Asangaon
- Endurance: Low
- Activities: Stargazing, Camping, Astrophotography
- Stargazing Mumbai cost: Rs 1800/- per person
Stargazing Event Itinerary
Event Itinerary - Stargazing camps near Mumbai
Board local from Mumbai CSMT on Saturday
Train timings CSMT - Asangaon Slow Local
- 01:30 pm CSMT
- 01:48 pm Dadar
- 01:58 pm Kurla
- 02:04 pm Ghatkopar
- 02:26 pm Thane
- 02:49 pm Dombivli
- 03:00 pm Kalyan
- 03:35 pm Asangaon
Day one - Stargazing and Camping
03.35 pm - Meet at Asangaon railway station and begin travel to the base by local jeeps.
05.00 pm - Reach Stargazing camping site Dehne base village.
05.30 pm - Have a cup of tea and relax at the campsite and later pitch your tents.
06.00 pm - Watch the relishing sunset.
07.00 pm - Start your astronomy and star photography session 1.
09.30 pm - Take a dinner break in between.
Continue to enjoy the second session of stargazing and witness the magic of the sky through the telescope. Can try for astrophotography.
Retire for the night and take rest in tents.
06:30 am Wake up call.
08:00 am Have breakfast around and play fun games and group activities.
10:00 am Check-out camps and prepare to leave for Asangaon.
11:00 am Reach the destination around and wind up the tour.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Stargazing and Camping at Dehne, no refund will be provided.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Travelling from Asangaon To Asangaon
- Day 1 - Evening Refreshment, Dinner
- Day 2 Breakfast
- Instructor & Telescope
- Tented Accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails Charges
- Travel till Asangaon and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to Carry
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc
- Towel, a napkin
- Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
- D-SLR with Tripod (Optional)
- Scarf, Cap, Sunglasses, etc (optional)
- Sleeping Bag or 2-bed sheets and mat
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A Rucksack or Daysack to put in all the things to be carried
- Do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Do not wear gold or carry valuable ornaments.
25 total visits