Hello Hyderabadi Travelers!
Muddie Trails presents the amazing combination of beautiful Gandikota & magnificent Belum caves this weekend!
About the destination:
Gandikota along the banks river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Penna that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Belum Caves are the second longest caves in the Indian subcontinent open to public. These caves are more than thousand years old, and was formed by constant flow of underground water over a period of time.
Now lets #getmuddie..
- Slots: 10+
- Travel: Tempo traveler (Non AC)
- Start time: Friday 10:00 PM
- End time: Sunday 10:00 PM
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner all included
- Stay: Camping in the tents (3 sharing), Govt. Tourist home washrooms
for freshening up!
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Gachibowli, Kondapur, Bangalore Highway ORR exit
- Things to carry: will be updated in our meetup's WhatsApp group to all registered folks.
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from Hyderabad, overnight journey of about 6 hours
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Gandikota tourist house early morning, freshen up & breakfast,
- Head out to the Penna river (a mini-trek to the bottom of the Gandikota Gorge), play in the water & swim (life jackets will be provided), indulge in Kayaking,
- Head back to tourist home to have lunch, relax for an hour,
- Head out to the magnificent Fort, take a lot of selfies, visit The Grand Canyon of India and do a lot of bouldering by waking up the monkey inside all of us,
- Shout out loud into the valley to listen to your echo from different directions!
- - Head to the campsite of tents pitched in the form of a circle and play a lot of games, socialize, revel in the warmth of the campfire, hot dinner & party till late night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with freshening up & breakfast,
- Head to Mylavaram reservoir, marvel at the huge water body and scenic landscapes
- Drive to Belum caves, visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground,
- Have lunch at a local restaurant in the village
- Start back to Hyderabad, reach home by night.
- Share your weekend trip story with your friends ;-)
Note: Because of unexpected or local reasons, if Belum caves are closed we will go to an alternate place
- Please make sure you read other Tabs like "Event Details", "Terms & Conditions", "Inclusions & Exclusions" & "Refund Policy" before you book your slot :)
- Feel free to contact the organizers if any doubt or concern, we are happy to help you :)
Get Muddie in Travel..
- 1-Day/1-Night stay at our campsite on sharing basis,
- 2 Breakfasts,
- 1 Lunch(Veg),
- 1 Dinner(Veg/Non-veg),
- Life jackets to play in Pennar river,
- Kayaking experience,
- Campfire on Sat night (If it doesn't rain at the time),
- Belum caves & entry charges
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a lot of entertainment ;-)
- Sunday Lunch,
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
166 total visits