It is a famous spot for trekking. Rajmachi Fort is 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala there are many routes to reach Rajmachi Fort. We will be camping at Udhewadi Village located below the two Balekilla. Surrounded by huge waterfalls during monsoon you can view the beautiful kataldhar waterfall from Shrivardhan Fort. Rajmachi Fort has many caves used by trekkers for night halt. Pre-monsoon the forest around the forts is glowing with Fireflies at night. You can also trek towards Kondhane Caves during monsoon and enjoy the beautiful caves and waterfall. Rajmachi Fort is located strategically overlooking Borghat a historical trade route.
Rajmachi Camping Event Details
- The height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City: Lonavala.
- Tent stay.
- Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort Exploration.
- Local Village Food.
- Separate Stay for Females.
- Cost: Rs 1600
Rajmachi Camping Trek Event Itinerary
Day 1 Saturday
For Mumbai public
Catch Sinhagad Express 11009 Mumbai to Pune.
For Pune public
Catch Pune Lonavala local
15:04 Shivaji Nagar
17:20 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep.
20:00 Reach Base Village.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
07:30 Manranjan and Shrivardhan fort exploration.
13:30 Start return journey to Lonavala
16:30 Disperse at Lonavala railway station.
Inclusions, Exclusions & TnC
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Rajmachi Trek, no refund will be provided.
- In case it rains Jeep is only available half the way as the road becomes not motorable, the participant will have to walk 8 km one way.
- Traveling to base village from Lonavala station and back by local vehicle
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch
- Tented stay on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails India expertise charges
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Things to Carry
- Two Day backpack & rain cover(40 - 60 liters) with a comfortable waist and shoulder straps
- One Daypack + rain cover 20 - 40 liters
- Identity proof (must)
- Head torch with extra batteries - Hand torch an alternative
- Sun Cap - Sun Glasses
- Two Full Trekking Pants - Quick Dry Material
- Two T-shirts - Full sleeves - Quick Dry Material
- Wear dark colored clothes
- Avoid wearing white colored clothes
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Walking stick advisable
- Trekking shoes with good grip on wet rocks and Waterproof
- Extra pair of socks compulsory
- Please avoid wearing sports shoes they have very less grip, Prefer Trekking shoes only
- Floaters / Flip - flops 1 Pair (Optional) to relax after trek
Water & Food:
- Water bottle / Hydration bag 2 - 3 liters
- Snacks - Energy bars - Dry fruits - Glucon D - Ors Powder
- Glucon D / Energy bars
Medicine & Doctor:
- Personal Medical Kit - Please carry First Aid Kit
- Please visit your Doctor before starting any outdoor trek or activity
- Sunscreen cream - Hand sanitizer
Rainwear & Monsoon Precaution:
- Rain Jacket - Poncho - Waterproof pants if you don't want to get wet
- Dry Bag or Plastic bag to keep clothes dry
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Carry alternate phone or dry bag for phone and power-bank for charging
- Heavy Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
275 total visits
- Start Date: November 09, 2019 17:00:00
- End Date: November 10, 2019 16:30:00
- Type: Paid
- Location: Mumbai
- Category: Camping
- Organizer : Trek and Trails
- Address: Rajmachi,Maharashtra 415105