Beat the summers with chilling automatic wine of the Vineyard. This tour is partially in outdoor space and the rest of the time it will be inside the plant and restaurant area for wine tasting and lunch.
Enjoy this Sunday brunch at the Vineyard. It's for everyone, don't hesitant if you are a solo traveler, couple or with family.
"Wine", one of its kind is not just famous of rich and exotic taste but it offers wide range of health benefits in reducing risk of heart diseases, lowers cholesterol, keeps your skin glowing and healthy, so what could be more exciting to visit the winery and witness the production and beautiful lush green Grape vineyards
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BUY 4 +, get 400 Rs overall, Coupon Code - WINE.
- This guided wine tour, of around 3 hours, begins at around 11 AM with a visit to the vineyards where the history of wine cultivation, in brief, would be shared.
- After strolling through rows of grape-bearing vines, you will witness the entire process of the wine-making crushing of grapes to final labeling and packaging.
- You would next head into the barrel room, set up with real oak barrels, where aging of premium wine is done.
- The 90-minute long wine tasting session takes place in the cellar, where 5 different varieties of wines are proffered amid soothing music.
- The tour concludes with a lunch buffet, overlooking the vineyards under the hills.
AC Travel To and Fro [Winery to Bangalore stops]
- Welcome Drink - Sangria & BBQ (Veg and Non Veg)
Wine Tasting - 6 types of Wines - Red & White
Vineyard Plant Visit with Guide
Grape Stomping [Only applicable for Grape Stomping tickets]
Veg and Non Veg Lunch
Things To Carry
- Cap or Hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Take care of your belongings-mobiles, wallets, cameras
- Photography is prohibited inside the winery
Pick Up & Drop points
- Silk Board [bus stop] - 9:00 am
- Marathalli [Opp. to kalamandir] - 9:20 am
- Tin Factory [Next to HP petrol pump]: 9:35 am
- Kalyan Nagar [Bus Stop]: 9:45 am
- Manyata Tech Park [Bus Stop]: : 10:00 am
- Hebbal [Hebbal signal, below flyover]: 10:10 am
- Vineyard: 11 am
Looking forward to a pleasant time at Vineyard.
101 total visits